*DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, therapist, or health professional of any kind. I’m sharing things that I have been taught that have helped me (or not). This is my experience.

Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Help me

I was released from the hospital yesterday after a short stay.  I have been dealing with anxiety and depression along with hallucinations.  Though I am not suicidal, I told the hospital I was to get admitted.  I've been trying to get in to see my psychiatrist for awhile with no luck so I've been talking to his nurse.  She was taking a long time to call me back and the hallucinations were really getting to me.  That's why I decided the hospital was my best choice.  My psychiatrist sees his patients at the hospital so after he made changes I asked to go home.  There's no point laying in a hospital room when you could lay in bed at home.  

The med changes will take time to work and I know that.  So now here I am, wishing for something to help me feel better.  I haven't been to the gym in over a week.  I have no motivation and all I want to do is crawl under the covers and hide.  I know what I have to do.  I know I have to power through these feelings and do what needs to get done.  I know going to the gym could help me feel better and I need to go but again, no motivation.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment